Agencies are and how they work A study analyzes its present and the challenges faced by agencies Tags agencies worked challenges marketing read later favorites 0 ads udima.es UDIMA, Distance University of Madrid Study degrees, official master's degrees online or the doctorate at a distance. The best option to study online. What are usa phone list agencies like and what is their day-to-day like? Agencies have played a key role in the marketing and advertising industry (although now usa phone list data makes us fear for their future, at least for their future as we have known them until now) and they have been a fixed element in the panorama marketer. A study carried out by Hubspot has analyzed what they are like, based on what the marketing agencies themselves say. They have made an analysis based on the responses of several senior managers of agencies from various countries and their conclusions allow us to understand how they are in terms of size, seniority and work routines. The cast in terms of agency age is quite diverse. Agencies are young, but not that young.
The main percentage of the agencies surveyed, 31%, was founded between 5 and 10 years ago. They are followed by agencies that are between 11 and 20 years old (27%) and those that are less than 5 years old (26%). Only 16% are older than 20 years. Agencies are SMEs Most of the agencies are, yes, of a small size. Only 7% have 50 or more employees usa phone list only 11% are between 26 and 50. The rest are in much lower numbers of workers. 39%, the highest percentage, stays in a range of between 1 and 5 workers. Behind them are the 19% that have 6 to 10 usa phone list or the 24% that have 11 to 25 employees. Agencies use in the usa phone list of cases a combined method to determine how they are going to charge things. 43% charge using a mix of different methods of pricing their work. 22% mark a fixed price for work and 12% invoice on the hour. Of course, 78% recognize that they adapt their price to what customers want and need. 61% of those surveyed acknowledge that their agency has never declared dividends. what agencies do The study asked which services are the most popular among those offered by the agencies surveyed.
The list of top services is headed by web design and web development, with 46% of responses. It is followed by inbound marketing (35%), design and branding (29%), digital full services (29%) and content marketing (27%). Behind them appear SEO/SEM (21%), social usa phone list marketing (19%) or advertising (16%). Some of the functions that are usually attributed to agencies do not, in fact, achieve large percentages in the survey. First usa phone list the bottom is media buying (1%) followed by market research (4%) and analytics (5%). They meet deadlines and use freelances The work of the agencies is usually done within the deadlines. 85% of respondents agree with the statement that work is consistently on time. Many agencies use freelancers (78%) and many also use software tools that allow them to manage projects (80%). In fact, this last software tool is what 40% believe are necessary to run an agency well. 38% add analytics and reporting software and 34% generate proposals.